Christmas Crossroads is one of Chicagoland’s largest craft shows, and 2017 marks its 47th year!
Saturday, November 18, 2017: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday, November 19, 2017: 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
Join us for a great weekend of shopping for the holidays. The show is limited to handmade crafts only and features over 180 crafters with 10,000 visitors over the weekend. Enjoy a fun day of shopping and support local artisans while helping to contribute to area charities. We have something for everyone!
Food is available on site, parking is free, and shuttle bus service is provided.
ALL proceeds go to benefit local causes such as scholarships, medical care and food pantries.
- Adults… $3.00
- Sr. Citizens… $2.00
- Students… $1.00
- 5 & under…free
Free Parking – Free Shuttle – Food Service – No Strollers
Lockport Township High School East Campus Field House
1333 E 7th St
Lockport, IL 60441
Interested in selling at Christmas Crossroads?
This is a juried show and crafter inquiries are welcome. For consideration in the show, please:
- Send six pictures (not email) of your craft including one of your show display and one of the craft being made.
- Include a brief description and your price range
- Include these materials along with a self addressed, stamped envelope to:
Lockport Woman’s Club
PO Box 256, Lockport, IL 60441
- Booth space is currently priced at $185.00 for a 10′ x 10′ area. (Payment is not due unless a contract is offered.)
- Some larger spaces are available and are assigned at committee discretion.
- Electricity is not available in all spaces.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org